The Pension Building (as it was originally known) was designed by Montgomery C. Meigs, the U.S. Army Quartermaster General, in 1887. Renowned for its impressive architectural features, the exterior frieze was sculpted by Caspar Buberl, and features Civil War soldiers in scenes mirroring those on Trajan’s Column and the Horsemen Frieze of the Parthenon. It incorporates 28 different scenes, totals 1,200-feet in length, and includes over 1,300 figures. Hand-crafted in the U.K. by renowned architectural historian, Timothy Richards. Weight: 4.6 lbs.
Dimensions: 8.5″(H) x 6.25″ (W) x 3.25″ (D)